Tuesday, June 05, 2007

done with my final project. i haven't been blogging cuz i've just been busy, but i still feel like i need an avenue to record what's going on in my life for posterity's sake. everything's still pretty clear in my memory, but i don't want to forget this part of my life.


it's going to be an emotional few days. moving out of the apartment i've been living in for the past 5 months, being apart from him for a month, then coming back and leaving again in 10 days. and then i don't know when i'll see him again.


keeping busy takes my mind off all that, keeps me from getting emo. but sometimes i can't help it - like when i look at him, when i watch him while he drives/studies, when i start daydreaming.


the surprises i had for him yesterday sort of worked out. it didn't all go according to plan but at least he didn't have a clue. :)


anyway. i'm trying to be positive about everything right now. what we have now is good. i'm happy. i'm going on holiday for a month. i'm going to visit cities i've always wanted to go to. it will be awesome. for now i won't think too much.

Labels:

rachel at 12:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment