Saturday, May 12, 2007

tryst


he dropped off the hoodie that i had left at his place earlier on.


the familiar scent of him (cigarettes) is cottoned on to it. as i think back to thursday night, i remember what a sinful feeling it was. just him and me, entangled together, tumbling around, and lost in our own world, hip hop music playing in the background. he, whispering sweet nothings. me, disbelieving but lured nonetheless. tell me something in korean, i say. he does, and i ask what it means. beautiful but stubborn, he replies.


after he'd showered and dressed i sat on the edge of his bed, feet propped up and watched him smoke. it felt great, to be his girl, to be a part of his world, if only for awhile. he passes me my top, i put it on, he carries me, plonks me down on his bed and kisses me. we rub noses and he gives me that adorable smile i so love. he smells delish and i don't want to leave.


there's just something so alluring about him, but i think it's just cuz he knows how to push all the right buttons. last month i found myself crazy about him, right now though, the excitement and butterflies have simmered. he came along at a point where i wanted someone like him, someone who didn't want a commitment, wanted to have fun and who was full of surprises.


at the moment though there's someone else whom i'm so thankful to have. someone who makes me happy, who makes me laugh, who is so much fun to be with, who started out as a good friend. i'm gonna be so fucking sad when the quarter ends in about 3 weeks.


and so, when i was doing my laundry earlier, i held on to my hoodie. inhaling the scent, reminiscing the late nights laced with flirtation and seduction, euphoria and ecstasy, cigarettes and alcohol. it's time to move on.


i threw it into the washing machine and shut the lid.

Labels:

rachel at 4:16 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 6:37 AM Blogger mc said...

somethings up.

(warm smile).

 

Post a Comment