Saturday, February 24, 2007

venom.


of dirty dancing, my favourite hip-hop, and doing shots (tequila and b52s).


friday night was spent partying away at venom, a club near downtown.


and yes, i got high after awhile and couldn't remember how much i'd drunk, but i was aware of my surroundings although the wooziness was threatening to take over.


plus you can't blame me for being nauseous what with 8 people being squashed in a merc and me having to sit in the front passenger seat on someone's lap, bent over the whole ride.


fresh air and someone to prop me up and hold my hand did me a world of good.


in retrospect, clubbing here is so much better than in singapore. yes, i know i am underage but don't ask me how i got in;)


first of all, the guys here pick up girls like it's nobody's business. in singapore the guys are just too wallflowerish for my liking. plus some are not bad in terms of looks though they're most probably players.


the shot glasses here are twice the size of those in singapore, but amazingly i can down everything at one go, and the effects don't set in immediately unlike back home.


and what's a night of partying without scandal and drama...alcohol makes the world go round, after all. but i also like to think that what happens in the club stays in the club.

rachel at 2:12 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 3:09 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gawd, rach rach rach.
tell me everything! =)
-bernie

 
at 12:16 PM Blogger rachel said...

yes bernie dear...i shall divulge all when i see you online! ;)

 

Post a Comment