Tuesday, November 21, 2006

grumps and grins


kinda mucked up my paper today but oh well what's new.


last ep of princess hour this evening. how i'd love to have a guy like that. hehehehe. sooo romantic and touching and i doubt that kinda guy exists in real life. :P


i need to gripe here for a bit...it's the middle of exams now and i'm more worried about things other than my exams which is so not how it should be. i don't mean to sound ungrateful - i am thankful for the opportunities that i have been given but i'm really annoyed at the way things are being handled. when i want an answer to something it's never always immediate, everything was tentative up to a point in time. but when they want us to get something done it's always by a short deadline. like hello i have exams so i want to hole myself up in my room?!!!


sigh. with that said...i'm really pleased with my pretty new earrings and the rest of my day went relatively well, meaning i managed to get some things off my pesky to-do list.

rachel at 4:25 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment