Friday, October 27, 2006

sunshine.


i don't usually take notice but it's a lovely beeyootiful saturday morning today.


clear, relatively haze free skies, sunny weather, and best of all i've got nothing on. i guess over the past year my saturday mornings have been filled up with tuition and rehearsals such that i'm rushing from one place to another and only getting some breather in the late afternoon.


so for once it's nice to just wake up mid morning, stretch, read the papers and go run some errands. my mom made me bird's nest soup for brekkie again, which i had with milo and now tea...an odd combination i know but we're having lunch early.


almost done with the orders for my charm necklaces...i've sold all but one design! time to make more, and then hunt for one side of my brand new but missing earring :( but of course the 226 project supercedes all that. bucketloads of inspiration come my way please.

rachel at 9:20 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment