Saturday, October 21, 2006

diwali delight


happiness comes in varying degrees and is manifested in different ways. there's the inexplicable bout of happiness, that rush of ecstasy, and sometimes there's the mellow kinda happiness of the hearwarming sort that comes from familiarity.


the thought that i'm leaving soon has made me appreciative of the people around me and also, it's the people in my life that make me reluctant to leave.


today my heart was quietly happy. waking up to a lovely saturday morning, bantering with my parents, going shopping with fly, coming home to a spread of a dinner (mom made curry fish head), actually focusing on my homework. it's so rare that i feel completely at ease.


shopping was rather unproductive because i stopped myself from making impulse buys. wanted dog tags from agnes b but fly was vehemently against them. (or maybe all ns guys are cuz they've got to wear them) i got a bottle of Borba skin balance water to try though, to see if it's worth the hype.


we'd tong shui at ji de chi ... me being crazy about any kind of dessert ordered two bowls, walnut paste (i order that all the time even when i'm overseas) and tang yuan in ginger soup. and that's fly with his usual mango dessert which was so good it cheered him up (most of the time he's a grumpus).


thinking happy thoughts.

rachel at 6:30 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment